The Gun World June 2014 issue is on newsstands now! The cover features the Glock 42 and the Glock 30S, as well the classic M1 Garand.
Other features include:
– Browning Citori 725 shotgun
– Ruger GP100 Match Champion pistol
– Anschutz MSR RX22 SCAR
– Mil-Spec M855 Ammunition Test
– The M1 Garand: Firearm of Freedom in “Back Pages”
– Practical & Practical Flashlights
Columns include: Concealed Carry, Today’s Hunter, Gunsmithing & Reloading. Plus Ask the Experts, New Products and more.
In July, look for features on Browning’ sX-Bolt Eclipse rifle, Double Tap Defense Derringer, Weatherby’s SA-08 shotgun, the Barrett MRAD rifle, Ruger’s LCRx handgun, and the Savage B-Mag with the Winchester .17 WSM rimfire cartridge.
Pick up a copy today or download a copy now from the digital newsstand.